A-frames at Switzerland Inn in western North Carolina's high mountains are chalet style, pet-friendly units. Downstairs is a cozy living area, a bedroom with king bed and a private full bath. Upstairs (via a spiral staircase) is a sleeping loft with a double bed - perfect for older children.
Please note that we have found the A-frames are best suited for a family of 4 with 2 children ages 6-13. The loft is not suitable for very young children or the elderly.
There is a $50 per day pet fee. Rate based on 4-person occupancy.
- Full Bed in Loft
- Master with a King and Full Bath Downstairs (Standing Shower)
- Pet Friendly (Additional $50 per night fee)
- Flat Screen TV’s w/ Digital Cable
- iPod Docking Station/Alarm Clock
- Convertible Sofa
- Indoor Sitting Area
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Brand New Coffee Stations with Gourmet Coffee
- Toiletries supplied by Natura
- Engraved Switzerland Inn Glasses and Mugs
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Use of all Hotel Features and Services